The University of Arizona has engaged SMS to install fiber optic technology and upgrade the
on-campus cable TV system to include the offering of Advanced Service subscriptions.
What are some of the benefits of the switch to fiber optic technology and digital programming?
- Expanded and more diverse programming because of digital capabilities
- Enhanced broadcast viewing with a sharper, more precise picture and better sound
- Programming may be viewed in high definition (HD)
- Transmission capability for emergency signals and public safety communications
- Access to premium channels and other channel packages through Advanced Services
- Greater efficiency and a greener solution for the environment
About Satellite Management Services (SMS):
For over 25 years, we have made it our mission to provide best in class services for a wide array of integrated broadband, video and data solutions to customers nationwide. We guarantee that we have the knowledge and experience to competitively bring you today’s best technology solutions.